I Live Shabby Chic

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I LIVE SHABBY CHIC A LA MODE


I adore Shabby Chic, though I do not favor white, especially not whitewash walls. I like pink, but I love peach and purples and browns. So why do I find Shabby Chic irresistible in its romantic, simplistic style? I guess the answer is that Shabby Chic offers a refreshing look. The design reminds me of Art Deco buildings in my childhood. Furthermore, I like the modern-Marie-Antoinette shabby chic, tres chic look with all the French trimmings. I guess that is my answer. I may like early American and the country look, but the shabby and the chic blend well. I do not have the accent to force the vowel in the word 'tres' as in 'very' in French. Pardon the keyboard ... Press on any of the images in my blogs for larger photo resolution. Enjoy your day and have a shabby chic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment