I Live Shabby Chic

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome to Shabby Chic


This is a romantic French cake. I enjoy French Shabby Chic and the inspiration of romantic Marie-Antoinette! Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my world of Shabby Chic. I enjoy various home style and home living designs: American country, Bohemian/Gypsy, and Shabby Chic / French Shabby Chic style in the 'home' and in my personal life. I am of distant French ancestry (Franco-Russo ancestry among many other nations and tribes), but Shabby Chic --French style rules! The refreshing and casually elegant style is special to me, though I do not like so much White or so much Pink. I do not like white walls and although I enjoy pink ... I must say that peach and lavender/purples and yes -- browns are my cup of tea! I like American country with that special touch of autumn hues and country flavors, but I also like summer shabby that is tres chic! I hope you will visit when I post from time to time and enjoy exploring all design styles and find one that suits you. Thank you ... Je vous remercie. Je n'ai pas d'accents (francais) dans l'ordi.

No comments:

Post a Comment